- Recruitment:High performing graduates from leading South African
Universities are recruited
- Selection: demonstrated leadership, perseverance and courage determines selection and TEACH Ambassadors commit to a minimum of two years of service to the programme.
- Training Academy:Before their deployment to schools, TEACH Ambassadors are provided with an intensive, accelerated course on teaching techniques.
- Placement:Trained TEACH Ambassadors are placed in schools across the country
- On going support: Continuous support is provided over the two year period, in the form of mentorship, short courses in teaching techniques, leadership, and life skills.
- Alumni Network:The Alumni network fosters further opportunities to make an impact in the TEACH community and beyond.
Motivated and Passionate about Education
Find out how to become a friend of TEACH by volunteering to provide various kinds of support for our efforts
If you would like to assist us with our work by making a donation, please make a deposit through the TEACH South Africa PayFast account